Some of our clients seek our services for diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disorders, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety and Mood Disorders, Post Concussion Syndrome, Migraines, and Insomnia.
These are conditions that are particularly suited to treatment with neuroshaping techniques. We typically begin with an assessment that may include standard questionnaires, neurocognitive measures, and brain scanning (qEEG). More detailed assessments leading to a formal diagnosis may include major personality measures and academic and intelligence measures.
Symptoms and goals
Clients come with concerns about symptoms and goals for personal development. Perhaps items on the list below resonate with you.
We can help:
- if you struggle with dysfunctional patterns of thinking, feeling, and acting.
- if you are taking medication for a problem but are still suffering.
- if you have a problem with attention and would like an alternative to medication.
- if you have had an injury or trauma that has changed the course of your life.
- if you struggle with chronic pain.
- if you lose control and panic frequently.
- if you are frequently irritable and angry even over the slightest thing.
- if you worry excessively and have trouble relaxing.
- if you are prone to guilt and regret.
- if your mind is hardly ever present, frequently absent, some other place some other time.
- if you seem to always think of the negative (your glass is always half empty).
- if you lack motivation and energy.
- if you have trouble getting to sleep, staying asleep or getting sufficient rest.
- if stress is taking a toll on your body.
- if you seem to be stuck and can’t move forward.
- if you over-think and your mind doesn’t ever seem to be at peace.
- if you tried different therapies but did not get the results you wanted.
- if you are doing okay, but would like to do better.
- if you are curious about the relationship of mind and body and would like to see how it can be measured objectively.
- if you wish to learn how to meditate or advance your meditation practice.
We invite you to explore our Neuroshaping Services to see what best meets your needs.